How to prepare a Chapter 99
entry with additional duties.
1) Log the file as usual.
2) Go to the worksheet. Enter invoice header info, Chapter 99 HTS number, value, etc.
3) With cursor on the appropriate line item, press F8 to open the line item detail screen.
4) Enter Chapter 1 - 97 HTS number and repeat the value. This forces the system to
calculate duties for both line items. Enter O in the I/O field to omit the value from the
running invoice total. F1 back to the invoice worksheet screen.
5) Repeat steps 2 thru 4 for any other Ch 99 numbers, then use F7 to calculate the
6) Answer Y to edit 7501 data.
7) With the cursor on the appropriate line item press F8 to open the line item detail screen.
8) Delete the value from the Chapter 1 -97 number, then press Enter.
9) Use ShftF2 to open the license/certificate screen, if required.
10) Enter license info, then press F1 twice to return to the 7501 Master Data screen.
11) Repeat steps 7 thru 10 for any additional Chapter 99 numbers as required, then
ShftF4 to upload.